1. The following General Terms and Conditions apply to orders placed with Bolli International UG (haftungsbeschränkt), Beckumer Str. 88, 59229 Ahlen, Germany, email: email@example.com, via the online shop at www.bolimunich.com.
2. The product prices listed in the online shop are understood to be gross prices in Euro and include statutory value-added tax when delivery within european Union. For orders coming from non-EU countries, the country-specific sales or value-added tax in the destination country is to be paid directly. In this event, the net prices in Euro will be displayed in the final ordering process under “Check & Order” and in the order confirmation.
All orders shall incur additional shipping costs. These are to be shown separately, and BOLI MUNICH designates as ‘business days’ all days from Monday through Friday, excluding all legal holidays.
3. You are able to place orders within the online shop in either German or English. The contract will be written in the language you select.
4. The presentation of products in the online shop does not constitute a legally binding offer, but rather a non-binding online catalogue. By clicking on the “Order now” button, you are placing a binding order for the items contained within your basket. Whilst we will email you without delay to confirm receipt of your order, this does not constitute acceptance of the contract. As soon as we have shipped the goods to you, you will receive a shipping confirmation, at which point a legally binding sales contract is entered into. Alternatively, a legally binding contract of sale is concluded if we send you an explicit order confirmation in a separate email. If, within five days following receipt of your order, we have sent you neither a shipping confirmation nor an order confirmation, then you are no longer bound by your order.
5. If we do not have the items you ordered in stock, we will inform you as soon as they are available again or as soon as we are aware that, contrary to expectations, they will not become available again within an appropriate time frame. In the event of the latter, we will refund without delay any payments you have already made.
6. We will save the contract pertaining to your order and send you the relevant files by email as part of the order confirmation. You can view previous orders by going to your customer account within the online shop.
7. We offer you the following payment methods: PayPal, Prepayment via bank transfer, debit and credit card. If paying by credit card, your card will be charged as soon as you complete your order. We will not authorise delivery before payment has been credited to our account or before we have received confirmation from the payment services provider in question that they will make the payment.
8. The goods remain our property until they have been paid for in full.
9. You are only entitled to set off demands against our claims if your demands have been legally upheld, if we have accepted your demands, if your demands are uncontested or if your demands arise from the contract on which the order is based. You are only entitled to exercise a right of retention if this right pertains to the contract on which the order is based.
10. You have the right to cancel the contract on which the order is based within a set period of time. Please note our cancellation policy and cancellation form, both of which we will attach, in particular, to the email confirming your order.
11.1 You have statutory warranty rights in line with current legislation. In particular, you have the right to demand that defects be rectified, potentially the right to a reduction in price, the right to withdraw from the contract and/or to claim damages and/or reimbursement for wasted expenditure.
11.2 We accept no liability for defects caused by unsuitable or inappropriate use, the failure to follow usage instructions, incorrect or negligent handling or normal wear and tear.
11.3 If you sustain damages in connection with the delivery of faulty products, our liability, as well as that of our legal representatives and agents, in the event of breaches of contract caused by simple negligence is limited to the typical average direct damages that were foreseeable at the time of concluding the contract. Neither we nor our legal representatives or agents accept any liability for breaches of non-essential contractual obligations arising from simple negligence. The aforementioned limitations of liability do not affect any claims you make under product liability legislation or a warranty. Further, the aforementioned limitations of liability do not apply to damages to life, limb and health attributable to us.
13. Contracts executed under use of this online shop shall be governed by the laws of the Federal Republic of Germany excluding the UN-Convention on Contract for the International Sale of Goods (CISG). The statutory provisions limiting the choice of law and requiring the applicability of mandatory regulations remain unaffected, particularly with respect to the statutory provisions effective in the state of your habitual residence as a consumer.
14. Please note the platform for online dispute resolution as provided by the European Commission: http://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr/
. We are not obliged to participate in dispute resolution proceedings in front of a consumer arbitration board and are principally not willing to take part in such proceedings.